Compact, low amp draw, centrifugal seal-less pumps with magnetically driven impeller. Designed primarily as a hot water circulation pump for marine and automotive use and for many other circulation purposes. Magnetically driven impeller allows it to handle small debris with ease and there is no seal to wear out and removes the chance of any leaks. Pumphead handles antifreeze and high temperatures to 100 degrees. Not self priming – must be installed below the liquid source.
12 volt 1.2 amp mag-drive pump.
Dual 12 volt & 24 volt DC max 1.8 amp. This dual 12 / 24v model also incorporates a simple 5 speed control on the motor end for variable flow rate control.
- Up to 24 litres per minute open flow – 12.5 LPM at 1 metre (3 Ft) head
- Ignition protected continuous duty longlife brushless motor
- Will handle engine antifreeze and high temperatures to 80 deg C
- Quiet running no-clog magnetic drive design
- Ports are barbed to suit 20mm (3/4″) hose