THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST HIT THE OPEN WATER
You didn’t think it could get better, but it did with the extended range of the LiveScope XR System. It’s the latest in LiveScope technology, now for coastal and open-water fishing.
Explore the deep with an extended range up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
Find fish circling your boat with clear views close around your hull.
Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid colour palettes.
Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes plus necessary mount.
The long view – The Reverse Range Offset feature uses more of the screen to display fish and structure up to 500′ in freshwater and 350′ in saltwater.
A Close View – The Compress Range features gives you a clear view close to your boat while keeping an eye on targets farther away.
Real-Time Images – Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
Image Stabilization – A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Colour Palettes – Choose from seven vivid colour options – including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more – to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Forward Mode – Now scout even farther ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real time.
Down Mode – Explore live views of the activity deeper beneath your boat.
Perspective Mode – See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.
- Dimensions:GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.7″ x 5.9″ x 2.6″
- Weight: GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg), LVS62 transducer with cable: 3.92 lbs (1.78 kg), LVS62 transducer without cable: 2.66 lbs (1.21 kg)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Transducer Beam width: 20° x 135°
- Transducer Cable Length: 20ft
- Transducer Number of Pins: 21
- Temperature Range: LVS62 Transducer: Operating: 0°C to 40°C
- Frequency: 282 – 522 kHz
- Maximum Depth: Freshwater: Down and Forward: 500’ (152.0 m), Saltwater: Down and Forward: 350’ (106.0 m)
- Sonar Type: Live
- Target Separation @100′: 22″
- Perspective Mode Mount Included: Yes
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 (small connector)
- Power Input: 10-32V
- Power Usage: 21 W typical, 58W max
- Transmit Power: 500 W
- Fuse: 7.5 A
- Compass Safe Distance: 7″
- LiveScope GLS 10 Sonar black box
- LiveScope XR LVS62 Transducer
- Perspective mount (LiveScope XR LVS62 transducer only)
- Trolling Motor Barrel Mount
- Shaft Mount
- Power Cable
- 2 Meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adaptor cable