CLEARLY THE MOST AMAZING SONAR TECHNOLOGY EVER
You’ve never fished like this before, with a view below your boat so clear you even see your lure as you retrieve it.
- Who wouldn’t want stunning, real-time imagery below and around their boat?
- Need a new view? No sweat. This transducer is easy to adjust.
- Up to 200 feet down. Up to 200 feet away. That’s an impressive view for real-time sonar.
- Even if the waters are rough, this system stabilises the view on your chartplotter screen.
- No matter your setup, the simple plug-and-play connector makes install a breeze.
See Everything in Real Time
See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure, see your lure as you retrieve it, and even distinguish between species of fish in real time.
Three Modes in One Transducer
Easily adjust this transducer to how you fish. Point forward to see around your boat, point down to see directly below your boat or adjust to get Perspective view, an overhead angle for shallow water (Perspective mode mount sold separately).
Not only can you see crystal-clear imagery around your boat, you can also see at a distance of up to 200 feet in both Forward and Down modes — even while your boat is stationary.
Attitude Heading Reference System stabilises the sonar view on your chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions.
Customise Your View
Switch up the view on your chartplotter with layout options such as forward range compression, hiding on-screen controls, grid angle and new reverse range options.
Vivid Colour Palettes
Choose from seven vivid colour options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Beam Angle Icon
This icon appears on your chartplotter display, so you can see where the Panoptix LiveScope transducer is aimed relative to your boat (calibration required).
Easily Connect to Your System
Seamlessly integrate this system with your compatible Garmin chartplotter using the simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector.
GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
LVS32 transducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
|Transmit Power||500 W|
|Garmin Marine Network Ports||
1 (small connector)
GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C
Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
530 – 1,100 kHz
Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)
21 W typical, 58 W max
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft.
- Transducer number of pins: 21
In the Box
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware