Built-in high performance echosounder supports fishing and safer cruising
Just add your choice of transducer. 1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance, including support for dual-channel CHIRP transducers that deliver multiple depth range coverage from a single unit. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display. Better-than-ever processing power easily powers Active Imaging™, providing picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and ForwardScan® sonar, which offers the safest on-water experience with crystal clear views of the bottom ahead.
Enhanced charting capabilities for expanded coverage
Choice of any split screen combination, views in 3D or Navigation perspective, and Radar overlay. Includes compatibility with a range of 3rd party chart vendors.
Industry-standard connectivity makes it easy to create multi-display systems and link displays to all of your on-board electronics; while the new iMX 8 high-performance processor ensures engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more. Expand your system with Simrad modules and accessories, fish smarter with the game-changing S5100 or StructureScan® 3D, see further with legendary HALO™ Pulse Compression radar, and free your hands from the wheel with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot.
Wireless connectivity to your smartphone or tablet
Mirror your display to compatible iOS and Android devices and enjoy access to charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more from anywhere on board. Wireless connectivity also enables easy on-line software upgrades through any internet hotspot, giving you access to the latest features and accessory support. Or download the Simrad App for an even richer experience – from device registration, manual downloads to saving waypoints and your favourite fishing spots – accessible both on- and off- the water.
Add Halo™ Pulse Compression radar system to cruise safely through crowded harbours, navigate in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather calls and even locate flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots.
- iMX 8 Integrated six-core processor for superior performance
- 9-inch SolarMAX ™ IPS display with ultra-wide viewing angles; viewable through Polarized sunglasses
- Switch seamlessly between touchscreen and keypad control
- Built in high-performance echosounder with 1kW CHIRP
- Built-in GPS receiver and wireless connectivity
- Control Simrad sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories
- Industry-standard connectivity to engines, sound system, and more
- TripIntel™ trip planning and support for automatic routing
- Choose low-profile flush mounting or convenient bracket mounting
- Download the Simrad App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Includes world basemap
- Includes HALO™ Pulse Compression radar
- Ethernet Ports – 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 10/100 Mbit
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity – 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Weight – 1.41 kg (3.11 lbs.)
- Supply Voltage – 10 – 31.2 V DC
- Display Resolution – 1280 x 720
- SD Card Storage – 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Operating Temperature Range -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Warranty Period – 2 Years
- Dimensions – W x H x D287 x 166 x 90 mm (11.30 x 6.55 x 3.50″) with bracket 311 x 180 x 95 (11.30 x 7.07 x 3.72)