A versatile epoxy resin system, suitable for a wide variety of uses, such as sheathing, laminating, filling and fairing, and glueing on boats of all types. The epoxy system consists of HT9000 (Part A) and HT9000 Hardener (Part B). Part B to be purchased separately. Mix in a 3:1 ratio, with 3 parts resin and 1 part hardener.
HT9000 is a resin system that can be used to bond two materials together. The materials can be wood, fibreglass, metal, and many plastics. HT9000 is a resin that thinks it’s a varnish, a filler and a glue. It can be used to repair older wooden boats, to repair Fibreglass boats, to coat wood like a varnish for good protection against the elements, to glue two dissimilar materials together, or simply as protection against osmotic blisters on the outside of a Fibreglass hull. It can be thickened with the addition of various powders and fillers to enable it to be used as a filler of holes, large and small. It is water resistant when cured and is part of the International family of high-quality coatings. In short, HT9000 is a highly versatile and effective resin system with a myriad of uses.
In addition to the high strength and durability associated with epoxy resins, this unique and easy to use formula offers many special features:
- Solvent free and low odour ensuring a cleaner working environment.
- Improved workability to adapt to varying environments.
- Low viscosity for ease of mixing and wet out.
Suitable for above the waterline
- Hull / Bilge/Lockers / Exterior Cabin/Trims / Interior Cabin/Trims
- Suitable for below the waterline: Hull
- Suitable water types: Sea water / Fresh water
- Substrates: Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel Epoxy Composite / Carbon Fibre / GRP/FRP / Lead / Steel / Cast Iron / Wood
Fixed Shipping Rates for Dangerous Goods