Designed for sailing and for highly demanding skippers, the offshore knife offers a range of essential functions on-board a boat: Cutting quality, night visibility, locking blade, one-handed opening, corrosion resistance, mechanical resistance.
Its serrated blade enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes including Dyneema®.
Offshore knife is equipped with an adjustable wrist strap to avoid losing your knife when using it.
- Remarkable cutting power
- Outstanding corrosion resistance thanks to a specific treatment on the stainless steel blade
- Safety locking blade
- Half-serrated blade: enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes (Dyneema® etc…)
- Single hand opening
- Glows in the dark
- Light and compact
- Soft grip for better handling
- High resistance handle: extreme temperatures: -60°C – 100°C
- Delivered with an adjustable wrist-loop
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Blade thickness: 2 mm – 5/64”
- Overall blade length: 8 cm – 3 5/32
- Stainless steel grade: 12C27M
- Overall length: 195 mm – 7 11/16/ 115 mm – 4 17/32