Enerdrive ePower 2000W 12V RCD GPO Stand Alone Inverter
With the changes to the Australian Electrical Standards, ASNZS 4763-2011 Safety of Portable Inverters, coming into eﬀect on the 1st July 2013 and combined with the push from Work Place Health and Safety for RCD Protection for workers, Enerdrive have released our “ready to go” Pure Sine Wave Inverter Kits that will suit everyone’s needs.
These Inverter Packages are great for Professional Vehicles such as Telecommunications, Energy, Council, Emergency Vehicles and let’s not forget Recreation Vehicles like Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Trailers and Marine applications.
“You have Safety Protection at home and now you can have it where ever you go.” Work sites have plenty of hazards such as vehicles, machinery and building materials lying amongst your tools and power leads. These items may be aﬀected or damaged without you knowing and you don’t want to be shocked when you ﬁnd out. Make sure you are electrically protected and go home safe.
Installation is quick and easy, requiring only 6 mounting screws for the plate and connection of the DC power. Your system is now ready to go.
- True sine wave output is ideal for operating motor loads, and to reduce stress on surge protection circuitry, meaning potentially longer equipment life
- Audio alarm with warning/error codes to alert user to check inverter condition before unit shutdown
- Automatic shutdown protects overload, over temperature and low/high battery conditions
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start (2 x constant)
- High efficiency conversion of battery available power to AC power
- Heavy duty DC battery stud connectors
- Includes 5V USB port
|AC Output Power||2000W|
|AC Output Current||8.7A|
|AC Surge Power (Peak)||4000W|
|AC Output Voltage||230 Vac / 50 Hz|
|AC Output Waveform||True Sinewave|
|AC Output Socket||2 Outlets|
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||12.5 VDC|
|No Load Battery Draw||<1.2 ADC|
|DC Input Voltage Operating Range||10.5 – 15.5 VDC|
|Under Voltage Alarm||11.2 VDC|
|Under Voltage Shutdown||10.5 VDC|
|Under Voltage Recovery||11.8 VDC|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||15.5 VDC|
|USB||5V, 750 mA|
|Conformance||All required AUS Standards|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||5-90% non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 3000m above sea level|
|Dimensions W x L x H||230 x 416 x 110 mm|