Unparalleled Coastal Chart Coverage
- Provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail with coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology calculates a route using your desired depth and overhead clearance and provides a suggested path to follow
- Includes depth range shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
- Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water with charts that feature integrated Navionics® data, Auto Guidance technology¹ and more.
Auto Guidance Technology
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution depth range shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 charts feature 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Shallow Water Shading
To aid in navigation, Shallow Water Shading allows map shading at a user-defined depth to give a clear picture of shallow waters.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices. Auto Guidance is not included in preloaded BlueChart g3 for ECHOMAP™ Plus series chartplotters
BlueChart Feature Comparison
|BlueChart g3 Vision
|Integrated Garmin and Navionics content
|Auto Guidance¹ technology
|Depth range shading
|Up to 1′ contours
|Shallow water shading
|High-resolution relief shading
|Unique 3-D views
|High-resolution satellite imagery
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography is available for selected countries. It cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
The file size of this download and space required on your microSD™/SD™ card is 0 MB. It is not recommended that this download be loaded directly to your device. It only can be loaded to a prepared or blank microSD/SD card (recycled microSD cards may be used to program map data).
Up to 500 MB of additional space may be required for software updates.
microSD™/SD™ Requirements View Details
Detailed coverage of Australia, New Zealand and many associated islands. Coverage includes the Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania, Norfolk Island, Campbell Island, the Auckland Islands, the Antipode Islands, the Bounty Islands, the Chatham Islands and the Kermadec Islands. Ports include Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Cairns in Australia; Wellington, Auckland, Nelson and Dunedin in New Zealand and Port Moresby, Papua-New Guinea.