- Equipped with a 10″ full HD IPS touchscreen display and preloaded BlueChart® g3 U.S. coastline and LakeVü HD maps with Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1; technology.
- Fully network capability with NMEA 2000® and Garmin Marine Network connection
- ANT® technology and Wi-Fi® networking are included.
- The Garmin SailAssistTM tool delivers vital sailing statistics and prerace coaching to competitors.
- SmartModeTM station controls provide one-touch access to the required information.
Cruisers, sailors, and sail racers who take their sport seriously need high-quality gear. The GPSMAP 8610 chartplotter is an MFD that comes in a compact size and is simple to set up and operate. It has a ten-inch, high-definition (HD) IPS touchscreen display, which makes it easy to see from any angle and readable in bright sunlight (even with polarized sunglasses). Edge-to-edge or flush mounting allows for several screens to create a modern glass dashboard design.
Build Your Marine System
Your whole suite of marine electronics, from radar and autopilots to cameras, instruments, and forward-looking sonar, can be readily built using NMEA 2000 networking and the Garmin Marine Network, and all of it can be controlled from your chartplotter and shown on several displays. In addition, our unique OneHelmTM system integrates a wide variety of maritime devices from different manufacturers to give you complete command of everything from digital switching and lighting to stabilization and more from your chartplotter screen.