There are some shortages on products. Please call or email for availability.
CoastMaster Liferafts 6 person is a cost effective choice of liferafts for boaters who cruise the coast. Manufactured to the highest standard with no compromise on quality, strength and seaworthiness. Double fail safe buoyancy tubes and auto inflate canopy arch formed from butyl rubber. Insulated floor of aluminium composite cellular foam. Rainwater catchment system with closable delivery valves. Manufactured to ISO 9650-2 with a 12 year warranty. Packed in either a soft valise or a fibreglass canister. Available in either an Under 24hr pack or a Voyager pack.
- Double, fail safe buoyancy tubes and auto-inflatable arch/canopy support system formed from neoprene/polybutadiene rubber and polyester fabric. This high-tech, three laminate fabric, is purpose made in Great Circle’s factory and is time proven for its long lasting integrity, its strength and lightness.
- Rip stop nylon canopy. The high stitch count canopy fabric is immensely strong and time proven for a long life, avoiding stress fractures on folded crease line that often occur with cheaper plastic and polyurethane canopies.
- CO²/N² inflation system features premium quality gas cylinders and firing mechanism. Designed to inflate correctly at an ambient air temperature of between 0° and 65° C.
- Insulated floor of aluminium composites cellular foam, neoprene/polybutadiene rubber and polyester fabric.
- High visibility orange colour on underside of hull, canopy and stability bags.
- Choice of emergency equipment pack, featuring premium quality components. High capacity and weighted stability bags.
- Manually deployed, heavy duty drogue (sea anchor) with minimum 15m of line and anti-foul swivel.
- Boarding ladder and webbing bridle inside to assist entry into raft.
- Extra large entrance for easy boarding. Entrance closure, feature heavy duty dual zipper – with ventilation tie-backs.
- Uni-directional retro/radar reflective segments across arch.
- Rainwater catchment system with closable delivery tube.
- Viewing port and vent.
- Heavy duty righting line system.
- Easily accessed and clearly identified buoyancy tube topping up valves.
- Exterior lifeline and interior grab lines.
- SOLAS standard exterior survivor locator light and interior light. Both lights feature highly reliable, low current draw, LED lamps with separate on/off switches.
- Retro-reflective tape segments on underside of hull and on canopy.
- Minimum 8 metres painter lines.
- Choice of top quality fibreglass canister or urethane valise pack.
- Vacuum packed for greater environmental protection and prolonged service intervals.
CoastMaster 6 –
- Inflated Diameter: 1710mm
- Inflated Height: 1150mm
- Valise Dimensions: 720 x 450 x 320mm
- Canister Dimensions: 780 x 530 x 380mm